Toradex is a global company strongly focused on engineering & technology. We’re powered by a diverse & uniquely gifted workforce. We pursue the best people to propel our innovative vision of embedded computing and IoT. If you’re interested in being a driving force at an agile technology company, engineering clever computing solutions & helping other companies bring their products to life, we should talk.
You will drive our efforts to have the best self-serving support experience in the industry. You will work with the team on a strategy to continuously improve the self-service support experience, technical communication and the Toradex partner program. In doing this, you will closely collaborate with R&D, Product Management and the rest of the marketing team. As a key evangelist, you will create excitement for the Toradex products. You will report directly to the CMO.
This is a senior role where we look for somebody who has shown initiative and success, and will bring the team forward.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Improve the self-service support resources with high-quality contributions
• Make complex technical concepts easy to understand for Toradex’s target customers
• Create and execute user experience tests to provide feedback for product management
• Support external partners to extend Toradex offerings
• Support marketing to create excitement for new Toradex offerings
• Create demos and sales enablement content
• Spread excitement about Toradex products via blogs, webinars and talks
• Support product management
Desired Candidate Profile:
Toradex is providing and dynamic, fun and exciting work environment. We are looking for somebody who has similar values, is passionate about his work and is motivated to learn new things. We try to constantly improve and expect the same from you.
• Advanced English, with excellent writing skills and good conversation skills
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Passion and skills to communicate about products and technical concepts in webinars, blogs and talks
• Experience with Embedded Linux and or alternatively, in depth experience with other IoT technologies
• Programming experience on embedded systems
• Able to create product demos from minimal input
• Nice to Have Skills:
• Experience with SaaS offering
• Experience in Technical Writing
• Experience in UX testing
• Able to read schematics
• Experience in designing hardware products
• What we offer:
• Agile, globally oriented and inter-cultural corporate culture
• Work on the latest HW technology with early access to major SoC vendor
• Enjoy a flat hierarchy where you may truly shape our HW and SW offerings
• Count on a diverse team of experienced HW and SW engineers
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• The opportunity to play a key role in shaping your own work processes and your work environment
• Contemporary employment conditions, modern office space and a flexible working environment
• Opportunities for your personal development
• Company Meal Voucher
• Health Plan
Toradex is a leader in embedded computing, serving innovative products to industrial, medical, automotive & IoT companies creating feature-rich & intelligent systems for demanding applications, e.g. supercars, self-driving tractors, patient monitoring systems – to name a few.
We provide effective & robust embedded computing solutions and strive for the best development experience in the industry with a focus on intelligent hardware design, innovative software solutions & free comprehensive support. Our relationship with our customers ensures that we all succeed and it allows us to participate in the realization of incredible new products. Our products are directly sold to more than 3'000 industrial customers in over 70 different countries worldwide.
For more information
• Visit our Homepage: www.toradex.com
• Connect with us and join our community!: (use el botón)
• Our YouTube Channel