Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong wine and beverages knowledge from all producing countries in the World.
• The ability to describe wine and beverage products in a way that is convincing, pleasant and attractive.
• Strong sales oriented qualities and the ability to up-sell.
• Pleasant, positive and outgoing personality combined with a desire to succeed.
• Good body language.
• The experience of working with an international clientele and the ability to understand and capitalize on their different wine tastes and preferences.
• A good knowledge of the products and regions represented by our wine program.
• To be exposed to and worked with wine lists which are international in scope and content.
• To be really interested at continuously keeping themselves updated and abreast of the latest trends and developments in the wine industry.
• Candidates must be older than 21 years
• Able to speak fluent English
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in 5 star hotels
• Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management will be appreciated