- Responsible for reviewing and approving the design-build contractors track-work engineering designs to support the obligation to maintain and improve the safety and ride quality of the track.
- Ensuring design compliance with standards, technical specifications and procedures including quality procedures.
- Supporting the Design Managers and the project team by coordinating efforts relative to project schedule, cost estimates and progress reporting.
- Ensuring application of agreed quality control and health & safety procedures.
- Providing resolution for technical track-work design problems and coordinating application of solutions.
- Solid track record in rail track-work design on commuter rail, heavy rail, light rail projects or related projects.
Required Experience :
- Minimum 12 years of overall experience
Experience in computer aided design packages such as :
Required Education :
- Bachelors Degree
Job Type: Full-time