- Leading and developing a team of project cost estimators performing cost estimating.
- Providing training and guidance to the project cost estimating team in the preparation of change orders cost estimation.
- Acting as the source of authoritative advice on cost estimating matters, including cost negotiations with contractors on subjects which are related to contract change orders.
- Providing guidance on cost estimation, cost measurement and risk assessment in collaboration with the relevant services in the project management.
- Reviewing, developing and challenging estimates received from the Design-Build contractors to contribute to the effective, cost driven management for the project.
- Preparing detailed breakdown of components and elements of estimates for systems and subsystems.
- Minimum 12 years of overall experience
- Ability to perform difficult and complex - estimating activities
Required Education :
Job Type: Full-time