Language Buró (www.languageburo.com) is a European translation company. We provide professional translation services to companies around the world, translating all kinds of documents, including reports, contracts, manuals, patents, and websites; in all major languages, including French, Italian, German and Spanish.
We are looking for 5 recent graduates to help us grow by closing new accounts. You will be responsible for lead generation, prospecting, and closing sales, using modern sales tools like Apollo. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities, following a well defined and proven process to prospect into business accounts.
This is an ideal position for recent graduates that would like to develop a sales career, in a modern company, using top technology for sales. You will be starting as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) and moving to Account Manager as you grow.
Come and work with us: we are a multicultural, globally distributed, and clever team that's moving very fast, and your daily decisions will shape the entire company. If this sounds exciting, we are looking forward to meeting you!
- Fluent German and English (written and oral)
- Full time availability from 9am to 5pm
- Remote position, but contractors based in São Paulo preferred
- Independent contractor
- Desired commitment for 1 year
- Recent graduate of business-related careers. However, if you don't have a degree or are a student nearing graduation, and have a natural passion for sales, we would love to hear from you
- Comfortable working with online software, including Google Sheets and Slack
- Very organized and self-disciplined
- Professionalism and a desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- Positive mindset, coachable, and resilient
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Competitive compensation
- All Brazilian public holidays paid
- Work with a young company where your decisions shape the entire organization