Chronos Consulting www.chronosconsulting.com is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions www.chronosworkflow.com for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Follow us on twitter.com/coberonchronos and
Our client is a leading global provider of technologies for global and cloud connectivity.innovator in the water treatment solutions industry currently looking to introduce new, niche products to the market.
Country ManagerSales & Account Manager – Water control solutions
Based in Brazil
This position will be responsible for managing sales of value added services to mobile operators in Latin America. You will be hunting new mobile operators to become customers and farm existing ones.
cover sales activities introducing new solutions to the hydroelectric market in Brazil. They are looking for an energetic, talented and dynamic individual ready to open this market for the company in Brazil.
• Proven experience as a Sales Manager in the telecom industry
• Proven experience in VAS sales to mobile operators
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Technical background – an advantage
• Complete fluency in English.
• Willingness to travel frequently 50 of the time
• Fluent in Portuguese with high level of English. Good Spanish is advantage.
• Experience in bio –fouling solution sales in an advantage.
• Proven successful sales experience with technical products or services including chemicals sold to the hydroelectric market in Brazil.
• Technical background in mechanical engineering/ chemical Engineering -preferred
• Experience in penetrating with products to "early adopters" in that market – an advantage.
• Familiar with and experienced in engaging engineering companies and design companies in that market to introduce and sell technology in the planning stage.
• Experience also in the industrial market Oil&Gas/ sugar cane industry/ refineries/ paper industry is an advantage.
• Able to interface with all levels of customer management quality, engineering and senior management.
• Experience in recruiting partners/distributors and in building distribution network.
• Capable in maintaining relationship with our strategic partners.
• A strong personality and a self-starter with the ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
• Domestic traveling is required