Are You passionate about recruitment within IT and engineering? Do you have an interest in, or perhaps even previous experience from, head hunting within the IT industry?
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of automotive, embedded systems, telecommunications, online solutions, BI and application development. Now we are looking for team members in our Brazilian team, to work with recruitment and technical sales.
In order to meet a changing and ever more challenging consultancy market in Sweden, we need to expand our recruitment and sales capacity with a self-motivated colleague that possesses both drive, excellent people skills and the ability to close a deal. You will be based in Sao Paulo (or your current city) in Brazil and have daily contact with your colleagues in Kenya, Sweden, Ukraine, and Vietnam. Your responsibility will range from maintaining existing accounts and working new customer leads, to finding the correct engineer and deliver him or her to the doorstep of our customer. We need a person that can bring a sales case from an idea, through initial contacts and customer requirements investigations, to search and recruitment of candidates, and final delivery of the selected consultant. Supporting you in these tasks, you will have the assistance of competence management and recruitment team in Kenya, Ukraine, and Vietnam as well as an executive management team in Sweden. In addition, You will be supported by our Swedish delivery management team that handles all practical matters related to relocation to Sweden for our consultants (i.e visas, work permits, tickets, an arrangement of housing, etc). You will be part of efficient machinery with great potential, and both a challenging and cooperative work atmosphere within the team.
Requested competence (please make sure this is documented in Your CV)
● Upper intermediate English.
● At least one year of professional experience from recruitment in the IT sector, or similar technical experience.
● At least basic understanding or interest of sales and the principle of IT outstaffing/outsourcing companies.
● The ability to identify and close a recruitment request.
● Self-confident, happy, social, friendly and outgoing with a high level of self-motivation.
● Durable and stubborn, with the capacity to take a no as a reason to try harder.
● Passionate about success, with an executive yet relaxed attitude towards work, colleagues, and customers.
● Responsive and responsible, with an appropriate and representative appearance.
Start: ASAP, or when Your current obligations allow.
Extent & Duration: Home based work or from collocation center of choice. Full time as a freelancer. Long term contract (minimum of 12 months). Eight hours of efficient work per day, Monday to Friday.
Economy: Monthly salary negotiable. Free Swedish national holidays, with maintained payment. Paid travels, housing and per diem when traveling.
Welcome to Telescope!