Bachelor of Engineering - Specialisation in Energy or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum experience
• Minimum requirements
Knowledge of electrical sizing software: PVSyst, Censolar, Meteonorm, ETAP, dmELECT, PLS-Cadd or similar.
Experience in construction of renewable energies (photovoltaic and wind mainly).
Masters in Photovoltaic, Renewable Energy or similar. Not required but highly valued.
Excellent Autocad management.
Advanced Excel management.
Essential experience in project development and management with public administrations.
A dynamic, proactive and responsible person with the great adaptation abilities to obtain the best benefit for the company.
Native/bilingual English, Portuguese and Spanish
We are seeking an INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER/BACHELOR’S DEGREE to recruit into our Natal office in the renewable energies development department, with geographic availability in the Brazil, performing, among others, the following tasks:
- Resource and production calculations with PVsyst.
- Detailed engineering for the dimensioning of photovoltaic installations.
- Connection points search and network access management.
- Localize lands for the development of solar and wind power projects.
- Control of schedules and milestones on the development of projects.
- Follow-up with public organisations on the development of the projects.
• Type of industry of the offer
Renewable Energies and Environment.
Engineers and technicians - Renewable Energies
Contact with: Francisco Ortega, email:(use el botón)