Toradex is a global company strongly focused on engineering & technology. We’re powered by a diverse & uniquely gifted workforce. We pursue the best people to propel our innovative vision of embedded computing and IoT. If you’re interested in being a driving force at an agile technology company, engineering clever computing solutions & helping other companies bring their products to life, we should talk.
The Marketing Specialist will support the development and implementation of Toradex's global marketing strategy. This is a hands-on, multi-disciplinary and dynamic position, requiring close collaboration with the global sales teams, the technical teams, as well as other marketing functions.
The role entails helping ensure all marketing initiatives, from content writing to email campaigns and events are clearly focused on achieving well-defined immediate or long-term business goals, and report on their performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Support for ongoing public relations, partner management and global event management
• English marketing content creation
• Learning about SaaS, IoT, embedded topics, understanding Toradex unique values
• Email marketing and lead nurturing
• Build and optimize marketing triggered email programs to increase activation, engagement, and retention, by using industry best practice techniques
• Increasing email engagement using A/B tests, other experiments
• Social media marketing
• Stay up-to-date and report on the latest social media trends & industry news, sharing updates with the larger Marketing team
• Help create compelling social media content to attract, engage and retain our target audience
Desired Candidate Profile:
Toradex is providing and dynamic, fun, and exciting work environment. We are looking for somebody who has similar values, is passionate about his work, and is motivated to learn new things. We are trying to constantly improve and expect the same from you.
• 3+ years experience in B2B Marketing
• Excellent written English
• Knowledge or interest in learning about IoT/SaaS/Electronics
• University degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Marketing, or at least three years of related work experience
• Collaborate proactively as part of a globally distributed team
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Problem Solving → uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems/Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
• Nice to Have Skills:
• Experience working with large-scale Email Service Providers such as MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.
• Knowledge of browser and email environments, including known compatibility issues across platforms and email clients
• Hands-on experience with IoT / Raspberry Pi or other similar products
• What we offer:
• Agile, globally oriented and inter-cultural corporate culture
• Work on the latest HW technology with early access to major SoC vendor
• Enjoy a flat hierarchy where you may truly shape our HW and SW offerings
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• The opportunity to play a key role in shaping your own work processes and your work environment
• Contemporary employment conditions, modern office space and a flexible working environment
• Opportunities for your personal development
• Company Meal Voucher
• Health Plan
Toradex is a leader in embedded computing, serving innovative products to industrial, medical, automotive & IoT companies creating feature-rich & intelligent systems for demanding applications, e.g. supercars, self-driving tractors, patient monitoring systems – to name a few.
We provide effective & robust embedded computing solutions and strive for the best development experience in the industry with a focus on intelligent hardware design, innovative software solutions & free comprehensive support. Our relationship with our customers ensures that we all succeed and it allows us to participate in the realization of incredible new products. Our products are directly sold to more than 3'000 industrial customers in over 70 different countries worldwide.
For more information
• Visit our Homepage: www.toradex.com
• Connect with us and join our community!: (use el botón)
• Our YouTube Channel