Position Summary: DevOps engineer at our International R&D Team
Experience: 2+ years
Education: Computer Science / Electric / Electronics Engineer
Functional Area: International R&D Team
Location: Valinhos/SP - Brazil
Travel Requirement: <5%
Salary Range: Competitive
Apply Link: (use el botón)
Toradex International R&D Team is distributed worldwide. Toradex Brazil office hosts part of this team, composed by several engineers working in diverse tasks related to R&D in worldwide context for Toradex Group.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are part of the International R&D team, making sure our Linux BSPs, OS & container images, development tools & related software offerings for our SoMs (System on Modules) are constantly integrated, built, tested, distributed, and the quality improved. The focus is to continuously improve the CI/CD/CT and QA systems ensuring high-quality and fast release cycles.
Important information before you apply:
• The whole process, including interviews, will be conducted in English. When submitting your résumé, please make sure you select English version before you submit.
• We will be happy to check your code repository or any related-works, articles, designs, published papers which you have authored. Please make sure you include them in your resume.
• The job location is Valinhos/SP – Brazil. Toradex will not be sponsoring VISAS or overseas traveling. The job will be onsite with low flexibility for home-office.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain CI/CD/CT & QA frameworks
• Extend and improve tests
• Document CI/CD/CT & QA framework extensions
• Globally scale up our CI/CD/CT & QA infrastructure to serve our R&D team and customers’ needs
• Improve build & packaging systems
• Report shortcomings and possible improvements related to products, software offerings, documentation, processes, etc. to drive continuous improvements
• Report project and task status and alert if resources are tight or insufficient
• Communicate your current activities within the development team and towards management
Desired Candidate Profile
• Strong experience with build servers
• Experience in automated validation architectures
• Experience in automation IT tools
• Experience in artifact management tool
• Experience in working with containerized and cloud-based infrastructure
• Fluent English in reading, writing, and speaking
• You think ahead and always focus on scalability of our CI/CD/CT setup
• You don’t like to do things twice, you are focused on automating tasks
• You like to collaborate with different teams and roles
• You are willing to learn new/unknown technologies and share knowledge through concise documentation
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible Hours
• Health Plan
• Meal Voucher
and most important...
• Working in a dynamic global successful company
• Contribute to various open-source projects
• Work on the latest HW technology with early access to major SoC vendor
• Enjoy a flat hierarchy where you may truly shape our HW and SW offerings
• Work on challenging cutting edge SW projects like containerization and secure over-the-air update
• Count on a diverse team of experienced HW and SW engineers
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities