- Daily monitoring and control of the ships of the country and assigned ports.
- Sending of presentation emails and commercial proposals.
- Survey of Shipowners, Operators, Charters, Catering and potential clients.
- Quotation of services.
- Constant search for suppliers and best rates.
- Closing of negotiations.
- Schedule visits to clients, maritime agencies, terminals, operators.
- Development of new business opportunities.
- Support and assistance to the operating area.
- Assistance to the Management with search of information related to commercial topics.
- Assistance and representation of the company in local and international events.
- English Intermediate Advanced Preference
- Domain of some other language Preferred Chinese, Tagalog, Japanese, German, Dutch, Greek, Portuguese, French Italian, Russian, Ukrainian.
- Domain of programs around Office Excel, Word, Ourlook, PDF, among others.
- Excellent presence and image,
- Great development in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Availability for occasional trips to other national and international ports.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Level of studies Subject to evaluation, not determinant will prioritize requirements mentioned above.
- Benefits according to Law.
- Salary to be agreed.
- Bonds and commissions.
- Flexible schedules.
Send CV with color photo consigning code: EJE-PECLL:
cesar.paco at vip-compass.com