The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
• recruiting and staffing
• organizational and space planning
• performance management and improvement systems
• organization development
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
• employee orientation, development, and training
• policy development and documentation
• employee relations
• company-wide committee facilitation
• company employee and community communication
• compensation and benefits administration
• employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• charitable giving and
• employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Manager coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff reports to the General Manager and serves on the executive management team and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.