AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: Field Testing Engineer - BRAZIL.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Perform Radio Signaling Test, CDF and Localization Test, Customer Acceptance Test for both Operator and Trade Markets & Internal Customer Acceptance/Pre Customer Acceptance Test on 2G/3G/HSPA/TD-SCDMA/LTE mobile terminals.
• Perform the testing activities in network operators & vendor laboratories if needed.
• Preliminary log analysis for failure test cases cases.
• Collect, analyze and compile FT results and log files and deliver these to project teams and Error Data Base.
• Raise issues with accurate description, issues retest, ad-hoc issues retest in the correct environment and deliver accurate feedback to the project for the same.
• Providing the feedback on test strategy, test scope for the test products. Also from Trade Market and operator’s market’s point of view.
• Create and deliver the reports for the performed work on daily and weekly basis.
• Collect and create Local Market Information and deliver this info to Team leader.
• Establish a good relationship with members in the FT team as well as with external staff.
• Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or equivalent experience.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• More than 3 years of working experience in a Telecommunication company, most specifically in the field test experience in mobile phone industry.
• Candidate should be from Mobile Testing Protocol and Application Testing background on 2G/WCDMA/LTE technologies.
• Experience in Android platform Mobiles will be more appreciated.
• Need to have prior experience in field test/Customer Acceptance Test/Type Approval/Operator Support.
• Fluent English and Local language Clearly communicate verbally or in writing.
• Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
• Excellent analytical and communication skills,
• Goal-focused and responsible for getting the job done.
Valid work permit required.
How to apply
If you are ready to take on this challenging role,(use el botón)
Here the link of the job’s description: (use el botón)