Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Food and Beverage Manager plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other businesses that operate serving food and beverage.
• F&B Manager still requires great customer skills but applies management skills ensuring the labor and financial goals of the organization are maintained.
• Organizes, directs and evaluates food and beverage service
• Recruitment and training of staff
• Shift scheduling
• Performance management monitor staff performance and provide feedback
• Purchase and control of inventory
• Monitor revenues and expenses
• Ensure practice of health and safety regulations
• Negotiate supplier arrangements for food and beverage products
• Negotiate with clients for use of facilities for catering, parties, banquets, etc
• Must have excellent knowledge of USPH rules and regulations.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
• Candidates must be older than 21 years
• Able to speak fluent English and any other language will be appreciated
• Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in 5 star hotels
• Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or related field