Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedules all group meetings and party
• Plans in advance, anticipate and fulfills all group requirements.
• Informs all departments of special functions by compiling a schedule of events listing any group requests and special needs prior to sailing
• Ensures on a daily basis that all group needs, such as audio/visual equipment, coffee services, group photographs, etc. or any function changes are communicated to the appropriate department head.
• During embarkation meets and greets group leaders in a designated space in the lobby/guest relations area.
• Ensures that invitations and notices are sent out for functions/parties requested by a group in a timely manner
• Coordinates the distribution of group turndown gifts and in-stateroom deliveries with the Housekeeping staff.
• Ensures that all private functions have appropriate signage posted in order to avoid disturbance to their function.
• Coordinates with the Shore side Wedding Coordinator any wedding function scheduled onboard in the homeport or assigned ports and coordinates with the Cruise Director any Renewal of Vows requested during the cruise.
• Liaises with Manager, Captain’s Club & Cruise Sales any tour for travel agents when in port or FAM group sailings.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
• Candidates must be older than 21 years
• Able to speak fluent English and any other language will be appreciated
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in 5 star hotels
• Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or related field