This key job enables territorial expansion of the company and concentrates on creating new and managing existing partnerships. Business Development Manager knows the organization inside out and works towards connecting new elements to its ever-expanding body. This involves looking for new partners or helping with establishment of subsidiaries, negotiation contracts, and closing the deals.
Employment type: full-time
Location: Panama City, Panama or Warsaw, Poland
Reports to: CEO
Essential duties and responsibilities
This position concentrates on managing relations with our international partners who can be either third-party contractors or our subsidiaries.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with partners.
- Personally representing company in contractual negotiations with partners.
- Reducing company costs by spotting market opportunities and negotiating new deals.
- Working with legal and finance departments to optimize framework of cooperation with partners.
- Performing comprehensive market research about competition, potential partners, currency, legal, tax, and regulatory issues, risks, as well as other relevant areas in both new and existing markets.
- Evaluating prospective and actual cooperation models with partners in terms of profitability.
- Working with local legal and tax advisors to ensure partners’ compliance with local laws.
- Auditing partners, remotely or by inspecting their activities in person.
- Protecting trade secrets by keeping them confidential and working towards good reputation of the company on the markets.
Desired skills and experience
- At least 3 years of experience in partner or key account management.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain relationships with partners/customers in an international setting.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate on behalf of the company.
- Good analytical skills, ability to perform comprehensive cost-benefit analysis, good computer skills.
- At least basic knowledge on taxation, knowledge on international trade, logistics or fulfillment operations will be an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel overseas.
- Initiative, energy, good persuasion skills.
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply send an English CV or Resume.