asst. f&b manager / asistente de alimentos y bebidasCAUX International Group
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops short-term financial and operational plans for the different outlets, which support the overall objectives of hotel.
• Schedules employees at proper staffing levels watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
• Ensures outlets adheres to all standards as determined by the Company.
• Reviews performance evaluations, recognizes employees for outstanding services and disciplines employees.
• Monitors performance of the restaurant through analysis of guest feedback and financial reports initiates corrective action.
• Inspects outlets daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation, cleanliness and side work duties completed.
• Participates in monthly inventories. Initiates programs to reduce breakage and loss in China, Glass and Silver.
• Create programs to increase sales through employee incentive plans and programs to increase customer satisfaction.
• Maintains open lines of communication with all employees and departments.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
• Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
• Must have excellent knowledge of USPH rules and regulations.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
• Candidates must be older than 21 years
• Able to speak fluent English and any other language will be appreciated
• Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in 5 star hotels
• Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or related field